All important information about the course times for group and private lessons.
Information Dated 12 March 2020, 6.45pm
CURRENT INFORMATION about corona virus
Dear Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis guests,
representatives of Tyrolean tourism and the state of Tyrol made a far-reaching decision today. Due to the spread of the corona virus all cable cars throughout the country will have their last day of operation on Sunday March 15, 2020. Accommodation establishments (hotels, apartments, private rooms, etc.) will be closed on Monday, 16 March 2020.
All guests currently staying in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis can return their ski tickets to the cable car ticket offices and unused days will be refunded.
Also all booked ski courses will be refunded. Guests with a booked ski course can get in touch directly with the ski schools.
For questions about accommodation during this period, please contact the landlord directly.
The health and safety of the population, the employees and the guests from all over the world is now a top priority.
Sunday to Friday
from 10.30am to 12.30pm and from 1.30am to 3.30pm
There are no group-lessons on Saturdays.
Private-lessons are possible every day!
Main group devision on Sunday
30 minutes before the course begins at Komperdell 2,000m
Please note the Double Starting, lunch and finishing Times during the peak periods!
Lesson duration » full-day (4 hour), half-day (2 hours)
Starting time - full-day (4h) » individual starting times from 9am on.
Starting time - morning (3h) » 9am or 9.30am
Starting time - midday (3h) » 1.15pm
Starting time - morning (2h) » 9am or 11am
Starting time - midday (2h) » 1.15pm, 1.30pm or 2pm
Meeting point » Komperdell ski school office (2,000m)
Flexible starting times availble on request!
Daily private lessons availble on request!
Season start: 3th of December 2020
End of season: 11th of April 2021
Please note the double starting, lunch and finishing times during the peak periods!
- Cancellations for promised private ski instructors for LONG-TERM bookings must be announced at least 14 days before the start of the course.
- However, if the cancellation is made at a later date, the Serfaus ski school is entitled to request the agreed tariff in the amount of a full daily rate.
- Cancellations for promised private ski instructors for SHORT-TERM bookings must be announced no later than 4:00 p.m. the previous evening. However, if the cancellation is made at a later date, the Serfaus ski school is entitled to request the agreed tariff in the amount of a full daily rate.
- Private courses that are not paid in advance are not FIXED BOOKINGS.
- The minimum number of participants for group courses and alternative sports courses is 4!
- If there are fewer than 4 people, a group can be merged!
- Course cards can only be used on consecutive days!
- Course extension is only possible after a course has been attended and upon presentation of the course card!
- There are no group courses on Saturday! Private courses are possible daily on request!
- We also offer special arrangements for smaller numbers of people!
- There is no liability for accidents during lessons.
- Tickets that have been purchased will only be taken back in the event of an accident or illness with a medical certificate; only the difference will be reimbursed.
- Ski school tickets are non-transferable and days not used expire!
- Ski passes and equipment are not included in the regular course price!
- No reimbursement will be given for non-commissioning of climbing aids, for whatever reason, and bad weather.
- Ski school events - such as Award ceremonies, barbecues etc. - which take place during the official course times are part of the lessons!
- Accident and liability insurance is the responsibility of the participants.