Our double ski school offer with several staggered starting times will be greatly expanded in this year's winter season and offered in the period from 01.03.2021 to 09.04.2021!
The start times of individual performance groups are flexibly adapted to the respective situation and announced in good time.
The group size is kept as small as possible. We will try to be as flexible as possible, especially during the busy holiday weeks, so that all of our guests can take part in the ski courses.
When purchasing your ticket, you can choose one of the two ski school starting times listed below.
The earlier or later meal times and closing times are directly linked to this.
This staggered teaching model avoids long waiting times at the cable cars, in the restaurants, sports shops and in the ski school division and it offers you significantly more opportunities to enjoy your vacation.
When buying your ticket, you can choose one of the two ski school starting times.
Sunday to Friday
Start times: 9.30 a.m. or 10.30 a.m.
Lunchtime: 11.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. or 12.30 p.m. to 1.30 p.m.
Closing times: 2.30 p.m. or 3.30 p.m.
There are no group-lessons on Saturdays.
Private-lessons are possible every day!
Main group devision on Sunday
30 minutes before the course begins at Komperdell 2,000m
Lesson duration » full-day (4 hour), half-day (2 hours)
Starting time - full-day (4h) » individual starting times from 9am on.
Starting time - morning (3h) » 9am or 9.30am
Starting time - midday (3h) » 1.15pm
Starting time - morning (2h) » 9am or 11am
Starting time - midday (2h) » 1.15pm, 1.30pm or 2pm
Meeting point » Komperdell ski school office (2,000m)
Flexible starting times availble on request!
Daily private lessons availble on request!
We have currently closed our operations due to the corona regulations issued by the federal government! An exact opening date for the current winter season is not available at the moment. Nevertheless, we look to the future with optimism and will keep you informed as best we can! Stay healthy!
End of season: 11th of April 2021
Please note the double starting, lunch and finishing times during the peak periods!
- Cancellations for promised private ski instructors for LONG-TERM bookings must be announced at least 14 days before the start of the course.
- However, if the cancellation is made at a later date, the Serfaus ski school is entitled to request the agreed tariff in the amount of a full daily rate.
- Cancellations for promised private ski instructors for SHORT-TERM bookings must be announced no later than 4:00 p.m. the previous evening. However, if the cancellation is made at a later date, the Serfaus ski school is entitled to request the agreed tariff in the amount of a full daily rate.
- Private courses that are not paid in advance are not FIXED BOOKINGS.
- The minimum number of participants for group courses and alternative sports courses is 4!
- If there are fewer than 4 people, a group can be merged!
- Course cards can only be used on consecutive days!
- Course extension is only possible after a course has been attended and upon presentation of the course card!
- There are no group courses on Saturday! Private courses are possible daily on request!
- We also offer special arrangements for smaller numbers of people!
- There is no liability for accidents during lessons.
- Tickets that have been purchased will only be taken back in the event of an accident or illness with a medical certificate; only the difference will be reimbursed.
- Ski school tickets are non-transferable and days not used expire!
- Ski passes and equipment are not included in the regular course price!
- No reimbursement will be given for non-commissioning of climbing aids, for whatever reason, and bad weather.
- Ski school events - such as Award ceremonies, barbecues etc. - which take place during the official course times are part of the lessons!
- Accident and liability insurance is the responsibility of the participants.